bravura - noun / brə - vyoor - ə:
1. a musical passage requiring exceptional agility and technical skill in execution
2. a florid, brilliant style
3. a show of daring
When we ran across this rarely-used (and somewhat difficult to pronounce!) term we knew immediately it was the ideal title for our bold, new orchestral brass library. We started by taking a good look at other brass libraries and asked ourselves "what's missing and how can we take this to a new level?" With great care, we set out to record gorgeous, "human" performances and craft instantly gratifying yet deeply customizable instruments.
Not only is Bravura both agile and meticulously sampled, it also includes an extensive number of articulations and a versatile, scoring STUDIO sound. Bravura, therefore, provides the modern media/classical composer a complete suite of scoring brass instruments that can easily blend with other orchestral sample libraries.
After almost a year in production on two continents, we humbly and proudly present Bravura Scoring Brass!
- Pristine 24-bit recordings
- Sustains, palm mutes, chokes
- Pitched and unpitched release noises
- Up to 3x dynamics / 4x round robins
- Up and downstrokes
- Over 30 new & custom cabinet IRs
- Orchestrator & Chordmaker patches
- Customizable key switches
- MIDI CC assignable dynamics + vibrato
- Stack mode doubles or triples ensemble size
- Apply simulated muting to all articulations
- Deep per-articulation tweaking controls
- 3 types of short notes via KS or velocity
- Powerful & beautiful interface
- Compatible with free KONTAKT PLAYER