TAL-Mod is a virtual analog synthesizer with an exceptional sound and almost unlimited modulation possiblities. Its special oscillator model is able to create a wide range of sounds, from classic mono to rich stereo leads, effects and pads.
Routings can be done with virtual patch cables. Just connect a modulation output with a modulation target. After that it's possible to adjust the intensity of the modulation. You don't need to be a modular expert. The plug-in is suitable for beginners and experts!
Check out the Presets
- 3 Oscillators with Optional Saw, Pulse, Triangle and Sine Waveforms.
- 1 Additional Noise Oscillator with Adjustable Colour.
- Microtuning Support (file import and MTS Client).
- 2 High-Quality Analog Sounding Resonance Filters with Different Modes (LP, HP, Notch, All Pass, BP).
- Different Filter Routing Possibilities (Parallel and Serial). with The Possiblity to Choose the Oscillator Sources.
- Full Stereo Signal Path.
- FM / RingMode support.
- 2 Oscillators Support Hard Sync for Saw, Pulse, Triangle Waveforms.
- Create Stereo Sounds and Rich Harmonics with Additional Oscillators (Up To 7 Sound Generators per Oscillator For OSC I and OSC II).
- 2 LFO's With Different Waveforms, Sync, Trigger, Unipolar Modes and The Possibility to Modulate the Rate.
- 3 ADSR's.
- Modulation Envelope with Spline or Optional Step Mode. Trigger and Host Sync Mode.
- Almost Unlimited Modulation Possibilities with Patch Cable Routing.
- Optional Sequencer or Arpeggiator.
- Basic Effects: High Pass Filter, Chorus, Eq, Reverb and Delay.
- Mono and Polyphonic Mode.
- Resizable UI.
- You Choose Your Favorite UI Colors.
- And a Lot More...