Sylenth1 is a virtual analog VSTi Synthesizer designed with the sound quality of hardware synths; it offers outstanding features in a user-friendly interface, going beyond the wants and needs of today's demanding music production industry. As such, Sylenth1 has been consistently ranked among the world's most popular synths for years. A lot of research has been invested to achieve unheard warmth and clarity, and the graphical interface ensures the highest level of usability so you can fully unleash your creativity.
- Sonically high-quality analog emulation with 16-Fold Polyphony
- 4 Unison Stereo oscillators with up to eight voices per note
- 2 Stereo Filters, as low-, band- or highpass with 12 or 24 dB / Oct. Slope usable
- 4 ADSR envelopes
- 2 LFOs with 11 waveforms
- Arpeggiator/Step-sequencer with 10-Play Modes, Adjustable Pitch, Velocity, and Hold, Velocity can be used as a modulation source
- 16-Fold Modulation matrix with 24 modulable parameters each
- Master effect section with Distortion, Phaser, Chorus, Equalizer, Delay, Reverb, And Compressor
- MIDI Learn
- 2 Portmanto modes
- Sync-To-Host function for LFOs and delay
- Clear user interface
- 2500+ presets
There are two states of the art, pure analog-sounding filter sections. Each comprises four filter stages, each with nonlinear saturation to simulate the warmth and drive of a true analog filter. When combined with the drive control, the resonance control may be set to levels far above self-oscillation, allowing the filters to SCREAM!
The final part of this synth is the master effects section, a set of 7 professional-Quality Sound Effects and an Arpeggiator conveniently grouped into an LCD panel structure.
- Arpeggiator: 10 melodic modes, built-in step sequencer with adjustable pitch, velocity, and hold settings. Outputs Step velocity as a modulation source.
- Distortion: Five different types of distortion (overdrive, foldback, clip, decimator, and bit-crusher) in full stereo, uses 4x oversampling to minimize aliasing artifacts.
- Phaser: 6-Stage stereo phaser, with 2x oversampling, an embedded LFO, feedback, and frequency spread adjustment.
- Chorus/Flanger: 4-Stage stereo chorus, with 2x oversampling, adjustable delay time, depth, rate, and feedback for flanging effects.
- Equalizer: Bass and treble adjustment by frequency and amplification.
- Delay: - Delay module with low and high pass filters, unique echo smearing function, ping-pong mode with stereo spreading, independent left and correct delay time, and adjustable stereo width.
- Reverb: - Smooth reverb with adjustable pre-delay, damp, size, and stereo width.
- Compressor: A stereo compressor with attack, release, threshold, and ratio settings, which you can use to increase the punch, drive, warmth, and analog feel of your sounds.
Tracks Using Sylenth1 :
- 4 band-limited unison oscillators in full stereo, each of which can generate 8 voices per note. This allows a total of 32 simultaneous voices for every note played, producing rich and complex sounds.
- 2 "analog-sounding" 4-stage stereo filters per note. Each filter contains five independent nonlinear saturation functions. The filters support selectable low-pass, band-pass, and highpass modes with 12dB or 24dB attenuation.
- 16 Notes of polyphony, which adds up to 512 simultaneous oscillator voices and 32 filters in real-time.
- 4 ADSR envelope generators per note, which allow sharp attack and release.
- 2 Low-Frequency Oscillators with 11 different waveforms each.
- 16 Modulation slots with 24 different selectable modulation parameters each.
- The easy-to-use built-in master effects section consists of an arpeggiator and seven sound effects: distortion, phaser, chorus, equalizer, delay, reverb, and compression.
- Arpeggiator with built-in step sequencer, ten different melodic modes, adjustable pitch, velocity, and hold settings. Outputs Step velocity as a modulation source.
- 4-Stage stereo chorus, with 2x oversampling, adjustable delay time, depth, rate, and feedback for flanging effects.
- Five different types of distortion in full stereo, with 4x oversampling to minimize aliasing artifacts.
- Equalizer with bass and treble adjustment by frequency and amplification.
- 6-Stage stereo phaser, with 2x oversampling, an embedded LFO, feedback, and frequency spread adjustment.
- Delay module with low- and highpass filters, unique echo smearing function, ping-pong mode with stereo spreading, independent left and right delay time, and adjustable stereo width.
- Smooth reverb with adjustable pre-delay, damp, size, and stereo width.
- Stereo compressor with attack, release, threshold, and ratio settings.
- Heavily optimized code using high-performance SSE processor instructions.
- Easy to use user interface.
- Fully controllable by MIDI. Knobs can be assigned to MIDI CCs using the MIDI learn function.
- Sync mode for syncing LFO and delay parameters to host tempo.
2 Modes of portamento sliding will slide both velocity and pitch parameters in polyphonic or monophonic mode.