Add Elvish Voices to Your Music
If the certain something missing from your music is genuine elvish vocals, then Best Service Shevannai is the virtual instrument you need to pick up. Loaded with over 4,000 samples fueled by the programming wizardry of Eduardo Tarilonte, Shevannai lets you craft ultra-realistic melodies and vocal lines like nothing we've heard before here at Sweetwater. Combine 33 words (complete with legato articulations) with hundreds of phrases and whispers to produce enchanting soundscapes and add an ethereal atmosphere to any piece. And with instruments divided into voices, phrases, and soundscapes, you'll find Best Service Shevannai as elegant to work with as it sounds.
Shevannai's voice patch offers:
- 5 different true legatos (a,e,i o,u)
- 33 words
- 27 staccatos (16 short and 11 long)
- 113 phrases in different keys (A,Bb, C, D, E, Eb, F, and G)
- 52 phrases in Elven Language reciting some Elven poems
- 57 whispered phrases in Elven Language reciting some Elven poems.
- 110 different whispers. Divided into long and short whispers.
- 20 beautiful and inspiring soundscapes
Shevannai is grouped into three sections:
- The Voice: Legato, Staccato, and Inhale patches
- Phrases: Over 100 phrases in different keys (A,Bb, C, D, E, Eb, F, and G) and whispers.
- Soundscapes: 20 beautiful and inspiring soundscapes.
4,409 unique samples (mono, 44 Khz, 24 bits) 3,60 GB.
Minimum Free Kontakt Player od Full Kontakt Version 5.8.1 required.
One of the most critical features of this library is that the voice was recorded without vibrato. Singing non-vibrato requires a very experienced singer and a lot of effort to obtain a true ethereal feeling. Of course, you may add vibrato at any time.
Thank you, Lara Ausensi, for giving Shevannai such an incredible voice!