Add a Killer Sampler to Your DAW with Serato Sample
Serato Sample brings insane sampling flexibility to your favorite DAW or AU/VST plug-in host. With Serato Sample's special algorithm, you can quickly find 16 of the best samples in your track, chop them out, and tweak them to fit your mix. There's also the Random function if you crave a bit of chaos. Serato Sample even includes time stretching from Pitch 'n Time! Want to kick it up a notch? Map a single sample across all the keys of your controller and play it like a synth. There are tons of great ways to put Serato Sample to work.
- A powerful and intuitive AU/VST sampler plug-in
- Automatically find chop, key shift, and time stretch 16 samples from your track.
- Manual mode puts you in charge of finding the best samples
- The random mode adds a bit of chaos to your sample selection
- Integrated Pitch' n Time algorithms let you key shift and stretch samples
- Keyboard mode lets you play a single sample across the piano scale
- Mono/poly playback modes let you trigger cue points as single notes, chords, or drum patterns
- Also lets you trigger cue points for serious beat-production stunts
Unrivaled time-stretching powered by Pitch 'n Time
Time-stretch samples to extreme values using the power of Serato Pitch' n Time. It's also easy to sync samples to your project.
Flawless Key Detection and Key Shifting
Find the key and then shift it with the power of Pitch 'n Time.
Find the Best Samples
With one click, Serato Sample's algorithm finds 16 of the best samples to work with or finds some magic with the Random feature.
Change Samples Beyond Recognition
You can manipulate each pad individually. Mess around with key, bpm, and more with pad parameters.
Play one sample across the full piano scale like a synth.
Trigger your Cue Points with monophonic playback like Serato DJ. Or you can use polyphonic playback to play chords and drum patterns.
Familiar and Fast Cue Point Workflow
Use Serato DJ's popular Cue Point workflow to quickly set and trigger pads.
Process Each Cue Individually
Route each cue's output to separate channels in your DAW.
What's New in Serato Sample 1.2?
Serato's latest release delivers some exciting, long-requested feature updates for producers:
- 32 Pads: We've doubled the number of pads from 16 to 32; this doubles your chances of striking gold using Sample's Autoset features, like 'Find Samples' or 'Random'.
- Velocity: There's now an option to respect a host DAW's velocity, letting you play expressively with your MIDI keyboard or drum controller.
Who's using Serato Sample
Timbaland | Disclosure | Kenny Beats | DJ Dahi | Suzi Analogue | Boi‑1da | DJ Spinna | UNIIQU3 | Hector Delgado (A$AP Mob) | Rashad Smith (Nicki Minaj, Jay Z)