Never before has anyone captured a digital reverb unit this faithfully using the impulse response technology, creating a professional, yet easy to use convolution reverb plugin with the sound of analogue beauty. Halls Of Fame 3 – Digital Legends was produced using premium recording gear in stereo and „true stereo“, bringing you the sound of iconic reverb units right into your studio.
The library includes all original presets of the following units:
- Lex 96L (2002)
- Lex 96 (2007)
- T600C (1998)
- Bric M17 (2007)
- R 880 (1988)
- QRS 2496 (1997)
- Even T 2016 (1983 / 2006) Reverb
The intuitive GUI offers direct access to all important parameters, you need to tweak the presets to your needs. Furthermore all parameters can entirely be automated in real-time – even start and end points. Due to its comprehensive tweaking possibilities, this reverbs exceeds its hardware predecessors.
Alongside other techniques, we mostly recorded in TRUE STEREO HDIR (High Definition Impulse Responses) in 96kHz resolution, 32 bit floating point wave format. High-End “PrismSound” ADA-8XR converters and “StraigtWire” audio cables also contributed to that unmatched and pure, crystal clear quality.
- Seven content packages of digital hardware reverbs
- Produced using premium recording gear in stereo and „true stereo“
- Authentic sound thanks to detailed Impulse Responses
- Intuitive GUI with direct access to all important parameters
- Including faithful presets