The Future Dimension Of Virtual Instruments
The true beauty of this instrument resides in the odd way it inspires you to improvise, whether you're writing an underscore or the main theme - after all, improvisation is the foundation of music composition - regardless of how complex your programmability may be.
Feel free to go through every detail of OCTA's functionality, however, it's recommend starting by playing around with your keyboard to tap into its beautiful lyrical nature and find hidden treasures along the way.
- 64 Acoustic Instruments.
- 32 Carefully selected Synths.
- 4 Percussion Sets with 1500 Samples.
Chris Hein - OCTA is a collection of 100 meticulously sampled instruments. This may initially look like a little collection, but as you explore its aural potential you'll realize that more would be unnecessary.
8-Channel Multi Instruments:
The notational and aural possibilities expand when up to 8 core instruments are placed in their respective channels. You can create anything from tapestries of flying harmonies wind swept through the expansive field of sky-scaping legato strings to the most delicate, strangely mixed acoustic instruments to deep sea droning mass.
OCTA is comparable to an amethyst stone that, as you gaze deeper into it, reveals ever-richer rainbows of color.
The 8-channel mixer features an individual sound source browser with many presets for each instrument.
Unique controls per channel:
- Chord Type.
- Playing Type.
- Individual audio outputs.
- Individual Keyrange with fade in and fade out.
- Velocity dynamic controls.
- Keyswitches to activate channels.
Comprehensive 8-Core Sequencer:
The built-in sequencer is the heart of Chris Hein - OCTA. Simply play anything, from a single note to powerful chords, and the sequencer will perfectly match your pace and chord progression.
Combining the strength of the channel strip parameters and effects with this extremely programmable rhythmic instrument allows you to get as creative as you like. Despite how complicated it may seem, after only a few minutes of learning, it becomes incredibly simple to use.
The sound magic comes to shine when you combine and layer different instruments. The basic idea of Chris Hein - OCTA is, to combine up to 8 sound sources to create new sonic experiences. Imagine a wooden attack from a Marimba, combined with the metallic sustain of a Vibraphone, the possibilities are almost endless.
Also included: 8 instruments from the "Chris Hein - EASY Series"
Each of the EASY instruments contains 16 acoustic instruments with a variety of sub-presets and a clean and simple interface with the most important editing features. If you need a great-sounding, pure instrument like the Vibraphone, the Grand Marimba, or the unique MyTube, the EASY instruments are a perfect choice.
With over 30 years of experience in sampling, Chris Hein is one of the best sample library producers. OCTA benefits from this expertise and convinces it with maximum of flexibility, easy configurability, and great practical use.
- Mega structure orchestral virtual instrument.
- 100+ solo instruments — 64 acoustic instruments, 32 synthesizers, and 4 percussion sets with 1,500 samples.
- 8-channel multi-instrument layering tool makes way for expansive, complex sounds.
- 9 unique parameters per instrument channel — transpose, envelope, chord type, individual key range, and more.
- Included collection of 8 instruments from the Chris Hein EASY series.
- Compatible with the latest Free Kontakt Player update.
- Available for use on PC and 64-bit Mac devices.
- Produced by sample library guru Chris Hein.
- Works with Free Kontakt Player version 6.7.1 or higher.