Cross the Borders of Guitar Sound
7 Sections for virtually unlimited range of sounds Each section can be expanded, revealing more controls, additional subsections and options.
With all that, the Main Window stays clear and simple, allowing you to quickly make general adjustments.
Equipped with A Gate, a Gain Knob, and A High-Pass Filter, the First Section Prepares the Incoming Signal for Subsequent Processing.
It Ensures the Best Conditions for Signal Modifications at The Right Level, without Unnecessary Components and Artifacts.
- Dial in The Gate’s Attack and Release Times
- Select the Low-Pass Filter’s Slope
- Choose Between 3 Different Input Signal Characteristics
4 Drive Models, 4 Effects, and A Tone Stack.
- Pick from 2 Styles for Each of The Drive Models
- Add a Limitless Amount of Screaming Input Gain with SCREAM
- Tighten up The Sound without Changing the Gain Structure Using BRUTE
- Crush the Distortion with FUZZ
- Control the Dynamics with PUSH
- Set the Mix of The Whole Preamp Ne-Section
4-Band Fully Adjustable Graphic Equalizer
- Tone matching - 3 presets for matching your tone to the most popular contours.
- Pick one of them and adjust the amount of correction.
Power Amp Subsection with 3 Tone Characters.
- 3 Tone Characteristics to Choose From, as Well as 3 Knobs
- IR Panel for Real-Time Mixing of 4 Different Impulse Responses.
- Choose from Custom Rhino IRs or Simply Throw in Your Own Favorite IRs and
- Find out How They Sound Together.
- You Can Also Export the IR that You’ve Just Created
Flanger, Chorus, and Phaser
Fully Adjustable and Synchronizable.
- Echo, Delay, and Two Reverbs
(Algorithmic and Convolution)
- Pick from 3 Types of Delay and Check out Custom IRs Prepared Especially for Rhino’s Convolution Reverb.
A Low-End Dynamics Controller, a Limiter, and A Fader.
There is no need to open your DAW to use Gorilla. We do care about guitar players that simply want to have easy to use rig at fingertips. That is why we are providing standalone version of the plugin for everyone.
Easy and advanced
The Main Window is a hub for quick, all-around changes to the sound. Pick a preset, change a few main parameters and you’re ready to go. Sections unveil the true power of Gorilla, revealing options and parameters that open up a whole new world of guitar sound.
16 Custom IRs in 4 different packs. Created especially for Rhino. A wide variety of tones chosen to complement each other perfectly to make the best out of the 4-file XY panel in Rhino
Fully Scalable, Responsive UI
4K UI - Fully Scalable UI, Just as Readable on A 4K TV as On a Smartphone. Designed with Simple, Intuitive Control in Mind.
exchange presets between Windows, macOS, iPad and iPhone.