Accordions 2: Single Bandoneon
Produced by Eduardo Tarilonte, Accordions 2 is considered the first choice if you are looking for a realistic and, above all, playable accordion library. Numerous renowned composers and producers rave about the authenticity and expressiveness of this virtual instrument.
With Single Bandoneon you get a virtual accordion from Eduardo Tarilonte's Accordions 2 as single instrument. This instrument is based on a detailed sampling of a real 1930's A-A (Alfred Arnold) bandoneon that reflects the characteristic sound of tango. If you are looking for a realistic and playable accordion for your current project, this single instrument is the perfect solution.
- based on detailed sampling of a real 1930's A-A (Alfred Arnold) bandoneon
- 3 kinds of bellow shake
- Premade rhythms for the left hand
- 3 different dynamics and 3 round robins
- Key and button noises for ultra-realistic performances
- Recorded chromatically with the pristine sound of a U47 microphone
- exclusively compatible with Best Service Engine 2