- Detailed recordings for a versatile sound with air
- Traditional Slavic choral singing
- Eh, mah, yah, ree, shteh, svah, and oh
- Mordents, turns, clusters, FX & breaths
- Section-building with sopranos, mezzos, altos
- Soloist & full choir patches
- Two flexible modes: keyswitch & grid (sequence)
- Beautiful UI with performance tweaking & mix
Interface & Engine
The interface of Vocalisa allows for full control over the performance and sound of each section. Articulations and syllables can be triggered via key-switch, or sequenced using the "Grid Mode" pictured below.
Each syllable and ornament can be tweaked individually - volume, offset, and brightness. For example, using offset on the "mah" syllable can create a simple "ah" vowel, or "shteh" can be shortened to "teh".
The brightness knob is also a highly useful tool for shaping the timbre and tonality of the performance.
Other global effects are available as well! We've included handy tools such as a compressor, stereo width control (for widening or collapsing to mono), release noise mixer, EQ, and convolution reverb.
Library Demo & Tips
LISTEN TO ALL THE DEMOS