The Haunting, Mysterious Sound of The DUDUK
All of this technology supports a beautiful set of duduk performances: single notes, legatos, ornaments, and phrases. The duduk itself is among the most widely-used non-Western woodwinds in cinematic music. It can be heard in classic TV/film scores from Gladiator, Avatar, Battlestar Galactica, and Game of Thrones to video game soundtracks like Civilization, WarCraft, Uncharted, and God of War. Its mellow, haunting tone can be compared to that of an oboe, and with a skilled performer, is capable of very nimble grace notes and articulations.
- Recorded through warm ribbon & room mics
- Non-vibrato and vibrato sustains
- 11 core articulations including ornaments
- 5 release articulations
- True legato and portamento transitions
- Over 700 phrases. multiple lengths & styles
- Phrases also provided as WAV
- Beautiful unified AGILITY interface
- Dozens of under-the-hood tweaking controls
- Fluid, seamless transitions, legato, and morphs
- Phrase playback editor
- CONSOLE modular mixer with over 30 FX modules
- TACT 2.0 for totally custom articulation mapping
Console: Modular FX Rack and Mixer
Console is the new mixer, modular effects rack, and pedalboard, designed to give you full control over your virtual guitar tone. Unlike our previous FX racks, which were limited to a small number of preset modules, Console gives you 30 effects modules to choose from!
These include multiple EQs (digital and analog-style), compressors, spatial FX, modulation FX, amps, distortion pedals, reverbs, and a selection of over 30 custom cabinet IRs recorded just for Shreddage 3! These cabs cover all the most important sounds you would want, with both dynamic & condenser mics in multiple positions plus a ribbon mic for certain models.
Using Console, you can easily save and load FX chains or presets between projects or even different Shreddage 3 products. It also allows you to mix and blend between guitar pickups, with custom inserts on each if you'd like.
Ventus Series Concept
ISW started the Ventus Ethnic Winds series to take you on a journey all over the world, capturing the tones of beautifully performed solo woodwinds outside the Western repertoire. Along with that goal, ISW wants you to be able to create authentic performances without technology getting in the way.
Each Ventus instrument shares several key features, along with a common user interface:
- Traditional playable articulations alongside a large pool of pre-recorded phrases that you can quickly drop into a composition for instant color.
- An innovative ornaments system designed to automagically create decorative techniques in real-time with no extra sequencing or tweaking needed.
- The unique Total Articulation Control Technology (TACT) unifies and simplifies the process of creating your own personal mapping setup for every instrument.
With these three features, combined with the hallmark depth of sampling and attention to detail, ISW knows that the Ventus Ethnic Winds will become a source of endless inspiration.
Requirements: KONTAKT 5.7+ (free Player or full version) required, 4GB disk space